Patient Comments: Liver Disease - Symptoms

What were your symptoms associated with liver disease?

Comment from: theresa, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: July 11

The symptoms of my liver disease are abdominal pain, lethargy, esophageal variances, abdominal variances, weight loss, severe weakness, bad coordination, and more.

Comment from: dbehrens624, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: July 11

I have Hepatitis C. So far I have experienced extreme fatigue, nausea and being cold all the time. Two years ago there was some liver damage, but that has reversed, and my liver is showing normal at this time.

Comment from: author47, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: June 15

I did not notice any symptoms but was always tired and felt weak. Frequently, I had shoulder pain and numerous episodes of bronchitis and pneumonia, which has prompted the doctors to check into the possibility of lung cancer. I have already been diagnosed with liver disease, but the tests have not been done to determine the kind or extent of damage. I am a non-smoker, non-drinker, and do not do drugs or have sex with anyone except my spouse. I do take a pain medication for an inoperable (benign) tumor, but only take 1/2 pill at bedtime. I do not use OTC drugs of any kind.

Comment from: Partha, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: March 15

My liver disease symptomes are: stomach pain, low grade fever and headache.

Liver Disease - Causes Question: If known, please discuss the possible cause(s) of your liver disease.
Liver Disease - Treatment Question: What kinds of treatment, surgery, or medication did you receive for your liver disease?
Liver Disease - Complications Question: Please describe the complications of liver disease experienced by you, a relative, or friend.
Liver Disease - Experience Question: Please share your personal experience with liver disease.