Patient Comments: Liver Blood Tests - Test

What were the results of your liver blood test?

Comment from: Lyn, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 03

My liver blood tests showed slightly elevated liver function.

Comment from: 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: January 30

The results of my liver blood test are AST (SGOT) 82 IU/L and ALT (SGPT) 117 IU/L.

Comment from: Jay, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: September 10

My liver blood test came back and it says my ALT (SGPT) is high.

Comment from: zorro, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 05

My liver tests results are: AST level 93, ALT LEVEL 98, and MCH LEVEL 34.4.

Comment from: Sairis, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: August 28

I was told today that there was a slight elevation in my liver test. Well, I really don't know what it means, would like to know more before going to the doctor's office in 1 month from now.

Comment from: JOGINDER, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: August 11

My liver blood test results are ALT/SGPT 68 and AST/SGOT 24.

Comment from: Juliebabik 11, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: July 07

The results of my liver blood test: My AST is 27. My ALT is 24.

Comment from: zakmah, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: June 28

My liver blood test results were: bilirubin (total) 6uml/L, bilirubin conjugated 2um/L, ALT 30IU/L, AST 27IU/L, albumin 44g/L, alkaline phosphatase 43IU/L, HBsAg negative, HBsAb negative, HBcAb-IgG positive, HBcAb-IgM negative, HBV DNA copies 160,929 copies/L.

Comment from: cgremill, 55-64 Female (Caregiver) Published: June 04

My AST SGOT result was 10, the range the laboratory said, should be between 15 and 41. There"s where it says flags, I have an L there, but I was not notified anything by my doctor.

Comment from: zahid, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 09

My AST (SGOT) is 94 and ALT (SGPT) is 162.

Comment from: Darrell, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 31

My AST level was 112U/L and my ALT level was 51U/L.

Comment from: AST, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 20

My liver blood test result is AST at 38.

Liver Blood Tests - Diagnosis Question: Please describe how Liver Blood Tests has helped in your diagnosis.
Liver Blood Tests - Why Were You Tested? Question: Do you know why your doctor ordered liver blood tests? Please share your experience.