Patient Comments: Liver Blood Tests - Test

What were the results of your liver blood test?

Comment from: lynne a, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 29

The results of my liver blood test are BUN/creatinine ratio 23.4, alkaline phosphatase 140, AST (SGOT) at 62, ALT (SGPT) at 72, and my carbon dioxide is at 31.

Comment from: ALT (SGPT), 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 14

My liver blood test reading was 113, and my AST (SGOT) was 58. I take no alcohol.

Comment from: bbk7476, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: October 01

The results of my liver blood test are, SGPT 46.9, SGOT 32.85, and GGT 78.46. I had been on vacation and had alcohol for three days.

Comment from: ttsmom2001, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 14

I got my results of my liver blood test back yesterday, and the ALT was 64 and the AST was 40. The doctor said it could be caused by cholesterol drugs but it sure scares me.

Comment from: Clover1954, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 20

I am trying to wean myself from nortriptyline. Doctor feels this is what caused my AST 61 and ALT 126 counts in my liver blood test.

Comment from: sivakumar, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: June 24

The result of my liver blood test is SGPT level 314.6.

Comment from: Lyn, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 03

My liver blood tests showed slightly elevated liver function.

Comment from: 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: January 30

The results of my liver blood test are AST (SGOT) 82 IU/L and ALT (SGPT) 117 IU/L.

Comment from: Jay, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: September 10

My liver blood test came back and it says my ALT (SGPT) is high.

Comment from: zorro, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 05

My liver tests results are: AST level 93, ALT LEVEL 98, and MCH LEVEL 34.4.

Comment from: Sairis, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: August 28

I was told today that there was a slight elevation in my liver test. Well, I really don't know what it means, would like to know more before going to the doctor's office in 1 month from now.

Comment from: JOGINDER, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: August 11

My liver blood test results are ALT/SGPT 68 and AST/SGOT 24.

Liver Blood Tests - Diagnosis Question: Please describe how Liver Blood Tests has helped in your diagnosis.
Liver Blood Tests - Why Were You Tested? Question: Do you know why your doctor ordered liver blood tests? Please share your experience.