Liver-Related Procedures and Tests Index
There are a variety of liver procedures and blood tests. Information on liver biopsy, liver blood tests, liver resection, proton beam therapy of the liver, and more are included in this information.
The liver is the largest solid organ in the body, and is actually an gland. The liver has a wide variety of critical functions...learn more »
In This Article
- Liver facts
- Liver overview
- How large is the liver?
- Where is the liver located (liver anatomy)?
- What is the function of the liver?
- What special features enable the liver to do so much?
- What diseases affect the liver?
- How do liver diseases cause symptoms?
- What about blood tests for the diagnosis of liver disease?
- Why does the doctor examine the liver?
- What is a liver biopsy?
- What else is important about the liver?