Liver-Related Procedures and Tests Index
There are a variety of liver procedures and blood tests. Information on liver biopsy, liver blood tests, liver resection, proton beam therapy of the liver, and more are included in this information.
In This Article
Liver (Anatomy and Function) Article
- What is the liver? Is it a gland or an organ?
- What is the functional purpose of the liver?
- What does the
liver look like, and where is it located in the body?
- What diseases affect the liver?
- Fatty liver disease
- Genetic disorders
- Abnormalities of bile flow from the liver
- Decrease in blood flow draining from the liver
- What are symptoms of diseases of the liver?
- How is an examination of the liver performed?
- What is a liver biopsy?
- Can diseases of the liver be prevented?