lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide Index
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Zestoretic, Prinzide) is a combination of two drugs, lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, and is prescribed to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Side effects, drug interactions, and pregnancy information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Kidney failure can occur from an acute event or a chronic condition or disease. Prerenal kidney failure is caused by blood loss,...learn more »
In This Article
Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2) Article
- Diabetes facts
- What is diabetes?
- How many people in the US have diabetes?
- 6 early signs and symptoms of diabetes
- How do I know if I have diabetes?
- What causes diabetes?
- What are the risk factors for diabetes?
- What are the different types of diabetes?
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- What are the other types of diabetes?
- What kind of doctor treats diabetes?
- How is diabetes diagnosed?
- Why is blood sugar checked at home?
- What are the acute complications of diabetes?
- What are the chronic complications of diabetes?
- What can be done to slow the complications of diabetes?
- What is the prognosis for a person with diabetes?
Bronchitis is inflammation of the airways in the lung. Acute bronchitis is is short in duration (10 to 20 days) in comparison...learn more »