linezolid-oral tablets Index
MRSA (methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus) bacteria causes skin infections with the following signs and symptoms:...learn more »
In This Article
- MRSA infections facts
- What is methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)?
- What does a MRSA infection look like?
- What are the signs and symptoms of MRSA infection?
- How is MRSA infection transmitted or spread?
- How is MRSA diagnosed?
- How can people prevent MRSA infection?
- How should caregivers treat MRSA patients at home?
- What is the prognosis (outlook), and what are the
potential complications for people with MRSA infections?
- What is the treatment for MRSA infection?
- What is a "superbug"?
- Where are other MRSA information sources?