lindane-topical shampoo Index
Head lice infection is called pediculosis. Lice are parasites that feed on blood and can be found on the scalp and hair of...learn more »
In This Article
Head Lice Article
- Head lice facts
- What are head lice?
- How common is head lice infestation?
- Who is at risk for getting head lice?
- How in the world does a child get head lice?
- What do head lice look like?
- Where are head lice most commonly found?
- What are the signs and symptoms of head lice infestation?
- How is a head lice infestation diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for a head lice infestation (pediculosis)?
- My child has head lice. I don't. Should I treat myself to prevent being infested?
- Should my pets be treated for head lice?
- My child is under 2 years of age and has been diagnosed with head lice. Can I treat
my child with prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) drugs?
- What OTC medications are available to treat head lice?
- What is the prescription drug used to treat head lice?
- Are any home remedies effective at getting rid of head lice?
- Which head lice medicine is best for me?
- What are the rules with head lice medicines?
- How can I prevent head lice?
- Should household sprays be used to kill adult lice?
- Should I have a pest-control company spray my house?
- What is the prognosis of a head lice infestation?
Pubic Lice (Crabs)
Pubic lice (crabs) are parasitic insects found in the genital area, and are primarily spread through sexual contact. Symptoms of...learn more »
In This Article
Pubic Lice (Crabs) Article
- What are pubic lice?
- What do pubic lice look like?
- Where are pubic lice found?
- What are the signs and symptoms of pubic lice?
- How did I get pubic lice?
- How is a pubic lice infestation diagnosed?
- How are pubic lice treated?