Lincomycin hydrochloride (Lincocin) is a medication prescribed to treat serious bacterial infections. Side effects, drug interactions, dosage, storage, and pregnancy safety information should be reviewed prior to administering this medication.
Strep throat (Group A, beta hemolytic, streptococcus pyogene, GAS) bacterial infection of the throat. Signs and symptoms of strep...learn more »
In This Article
Strep Throat Article
- Strep throat facts
- What is strep throat and what causes strep throat?
- What are the signs and
symptoms of strep throat?
- Are the signs and symptoms of strep throat different in various age groups?
- Is strep throat contagious?
- How is strep throat diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for strep throat?
- What are home remedies for strep throat?
- What over-the-counter) OTC drugs are helpful reducing strep throat symptoms?
- What antibiotics are prescribed to treat strep throat?
- What are the potential complications of strep throat?
- How can I prevent contracting strep throat?
Group B Strep
Group B strep are bacteria called Streptococcus agalactiae that may sometimes cause infections both in a pregnant woman and her...learn more »
In This Article
Group B Strep Article
- Group B strep facts
- What is group B strep?
- What causes group B strep infection?
- How is group B strep transmitted?
- What are group B strep infection symptoms and signs?
- How is group B strep infection diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for group B strep?
- What are the complications of group B strep infection?
- Is it possible to prevent group B strep infection?