linaclotide (Linzess) Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication linaclotide (Linzess) may be used to treat or manage.
Constipation is defined medically as fewer than three stools per week and severe constipation as less than one stool per week....learn more »
In This Article
- Constipation facts
- What is constipation?
- What causes constipation?
- Medications that cause constipation
- Other causes of constipation
- How is constipation evaluated (diagnosed)?
- What treatments are available for constipation?
- Home remedies and OTC medications to treat constipation
- Prescription drugs to treat constipation
- Other treatments for constipation
- What is the approach to the evaluation and treatment of constipation?
- When should I seek medical care for chronic constipation?
- What's new in the treatment of constipation?
In This Article
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Article
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) facts
- What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?
- What causes irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?
- What are symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?
- What are the complications of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?
- How is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) diagnosed?
- How is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) treated?
- Constipation medications
- Diarrhea medications
- Abdominal pain medications
- Psychotropic drugs
- Psychological treatments
- IBS Diet
- Is there a relationship between IBS and small intestinal bacterial overgrowth?
- What is a reasonable approach to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?
- What is in the future for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?