linaclotide (Linzess) Index
Linaclotide (Linzess) is a guanylate cyclase-C agnoist drug prescribed for the relief of symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome with constipation and for the treatment of chronic constipation of unknown cause. Side effects, drug interactions, dosage, and pregnancy safety information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Constipation is defined medically as fewer than three stools per week and severe constipation as less than one stool per week....learn more »
In This Article
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Article
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) facts
- What irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) causes and risk factors?
- What are irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms and signs?
- What tests do health-care professionals use to diagnose irritable bowel
- What are irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) treatments?
- IBS medications
- Is there an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) diet?
- What lifestyle changes may help IBS symptoms and signs?
- Is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) related to small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)?
- What types of doctors treat IBS?
- Is it possible to prevent IBS?
- What are potential complications of IBS?
- What is the prognosis for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?
In This Article
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Triggers and Prevention Article
- IBS triggers and prevention facts
- What foods in the diet trigger constipation in IBS?
- What foods in the diet trigger diarrhea in IBS?
- Are stress and anxiety triggers for IBS?
- What drugs trigger IBS?
- Are menstrual pain and IBS related?
- What are the other triggers of IBS?
- How can I prevent triggers for IBS?