Leukemia Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Oncologist Doctors
- Related Leukemia Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Oncologist Doctors for Leukemia
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Leukemia is a cancer of blood cells (and therefore sometimes referred to as blood cancer).
- While the exact cause(s) of leukemia is not known, risk factors have been identified, including radiation exposure and...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.