Leukemia Center - Prescott Valley, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Prescott Valley Oncologist Doctors
- Related Leukemia Articles
- Prescott Valley Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Prescott Valley Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Prescott Valley
Prescott Valley Oncologist Doctors for Leukemia
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Prescott Valley * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Leukemia is a cancer of blood cells (and therefore sometimes referred to as blood cancer).
- While the exact cause(s) of leukemia is not known, risk factors have been identified, including radiation exposure and...
Emergency Contact for Prescott Valley
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Prescott Valley Hospitals results
- 1Yavapai Reg Med Ctr East Hosp
7700 E Florentine Rd
Prescott Valley, Arizona 86314
- 2Northern Arizona VA Medical Ctr
500 N State Route 89
Prescott Valley, Arizona 86313
- 3Yavapai Regional Med Ctr West
1003 Willow Creek Rd
Prescott Valley, Arizona 86301
- 4Verde Valley Medical Center
269 S Candy Ln
Prescott Valley, Arizona 86326
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.