Leukemia Center - Pine Bluff, AR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Pine Bluff Oncologist Doctors
- Related Leukemia Articles
- Pine Bluff Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Pine Bluff Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Pine Bluff
Pine Bluff Oncologist Doctors for Leukemia
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Pine Bluff * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Leukemia is a cancer of blood cells (and therefore sometimes referred to as blood cancer).
- While the exact cause(s) of leukemia is not known, risk factors have been identified, including radiation exposure and...
Emergency Contact for Pine Bluff
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Pine Bluff Hospitals results
- 1Jefferson Reg Med Ctr
1600 W 40th Ave
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603
- 2Baptist Health Medical Center
1703 N Buerkle St
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 72160
- 3Arkansas Dept Of Corrections
8400 Arkansas Hwy 386 E
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 72206
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.