Leukemia Center - Bryan, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bryan Oncologist Doctors
- The City of Bryan
- Related Leukemia Articles
- Bryan Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bryan Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bryan
Bryan Oncologist Doctors for Leukemia
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Bryan * results
Ramon E. Rodriguez
Scott & White Clinic
800 Scott and White Dr
College Station, TX 77845
- 34 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Leukemia is a cancer of blood cells (and therefore sometimes referred to as blood cancer).
- While the exact cause(s) of leukemia is not known, risk factors have been identified, including radiation exposure and...
Emergency Contact for Bryan
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bryan Hospitals results
- 1St Joseph Regional Health Ctr
2801 Franciscan Dr
Bryan, Texas 77802
- 2College Station Medical Center
1604 Rock Prairie Rd
Bryan, Texas 77845
- 3Burleson St Joseph Health Ctr
1101 Woodson Dr
Bryan, Texas 77836
- 4Grimes St Joseph Health Center
210 S Judson St
Bryan, Texas 77868
- 5Madison St Joseph Health Center
100 W Cross St
Bryan, Texas 77864
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.