Leigh's Syndrome (Leigh's Disease) Center - Missoula, MT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Missoula Doctors
- Related Leigh's Syndrome (Leigh's Disease) Articles
- Missoula Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Missoula Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Missoula
Missoula Doctors and Specialists for Leigh's Syndrome (Leigh's Disease)
Leigh's Disease (Leigh's Syndrome)
What is Leigh's Disease?
Leigh's disease is a rare inherited neurometabolic disorder that affects the central nervous system. This progressive disorder begins in infants between the ages of three months and two years. Rarely, it occurs i...
Other Related Leigh's Syndrome (Leigh's Disease) Articles
Emergency Contact for Missoula
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Missoula Hospitals results
- 1Saint Patrick Hospital
500 W Broadway St
Missoula, Montana 59802
- 2Curry Health Center
634 Eddy Ave
Missoula, Montana 59812
- 3Community Medical Center
2827 Fort Missoula Rd
Missoula, Montana 59804
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.