Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Cardiologist Doctors
- The City of South Whittier
- Related Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Cardiologist Doctors for Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
South Whittier, California
Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
What Is an LVAD?
The left ventricular assist device, or LVAD, is a mechanical pump that is implanted inside a person's chest to help a weakened heart ventricle pump blood throughout the body.
Unlike a tota...!--*ICCChunk-4356*-->
Other Related Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.