Laxatives For Constipation Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Gastroenterologist Doctors
- The City of Saint George
- Related Laxatives For Constipation Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Gastroenterologist Doctors for Laxatives For Constipation
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Saint George, Utah
Laxatives for Constipation
Laxatives for constipation facts
- Constipation is infrequent bowel movements that may be painful or difficult with hard stool.
- Common causes of constipation include diets low in fiber, medications, prior surgeries, and c...
Other Related Laxatives For Constipation Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.