Laxatives For Constipation Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Laxatives For Constipation Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Gastroenterologist Doctors for Laxatives For Constipation
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Laxatives for Constipation
Laxatives for constipation facts
- Constipation is infrequent bowel movements that may be painful or difficult with hard stool.
- Common causes of constipation include diets low in fiber, medications, prior surgeries, and c...
Other Related Laxatives For Constipation Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.