Latex Allergy Center - St. Paul, MN
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Paul Asthma & Allergy Specialist Doctors
- The City of St. Paul
- Related Latex Allergy Articles
- St. Paul Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Paul Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Paul
St. Paul Asthma & Allergy Specialist Doctors for Latex Allergy
Type of Physician: Asthma & Allergy Specialist
What is a Asthma & Allergy Specialist? A certification by the Board of Allergy & Immunology; practitioners are expert in the evaluation, diagnosis and management of immune disorders.
Specialty: Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Common Name: Allergy Doctor
Asthma & Allergy Specialist Doctors in St. Paul * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
St. Paul, Minnesota
Saint Paul is the capital and second-most populous city of the U.S. state of Minnesota. The city lies mostly on the north bank of the Mississippi River, downstream of the river's confluence with the Minnesota River, and adjoins Minneapolis, the state's largest city.
Founded near historic Native American settlements as a trading and transportation center, the city rose to prominence when it was named the capital of the Minnesota Territory in 1849. Though Minneapolis is more nationally recognized, Saint Paul contains important institutions and the state's political activity. Regionally, the city is popular for the Xcel Energy Center, home of the Minnesota Wild, and for the Science Museum of Minnesota. As a business hub of the Upper Midwest, it is headquarters for companies such as Ecolab and Lawson Software.
Latex allergy facts
- Latex allergy is dramatically on the rise throughout the world.
- Latex allergy rises with exposure and is suspected to continue to rise until a latex substitute is found.
- Latex allergy can be...
Emergency Contact for St. Paul
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (719) 444-7000
- Fire (719) 385-5950
Nearby St. Paul Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.