Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors
- The City of West Bloomfield Township
- Related Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors for Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
West Bloomfield Township, Michigan
Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy (LAVH)
What is a hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus (womb). For certain conditions, the Fallopian tubes and ovaries are also removed.
The most common medical reasons for doing a hysterectomy include benign fibroid tu...
Other Related Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy Articles
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.