lamivudine and zidovudine Index
Lamivudine and zidovudine (Combivir) is a drug that is used in combination with other agents to treat HIV infection. Side effects, Drug interactions, and dosage information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
In This Article
Human Immunodeficiency Virus Article
- HIV facts
- What is the history of HIV, and when was HIV discovered?
- What tests are used in the diagnosis of HIV?
- How is HIV transmitted (spread)?
- What happens after an exposure to the blood or genital secretions of an HIV-infected person?
- What are HIV symptoms and signs in men, women, and children?
- What laboratory tests are used to monitor HIV-infected people?
- What are the key principles in managing HIV infection?
- Should patients with the flu- or mono-like illness of primary HIV infection be treated?
- What about treatment for HIV during pregnancy?
- What can be done for people who have severe immunosuppression?
- What is the future for HIV-infected individuals with regards to treatment simplification and cure research?
- What is in the future for preventing HIV transmission?