- Constipation Myths and Facts Slideshow
- Hemorrhoids Slideshow Pictures
- Constipation: Foods to Eat, Foods to Avoid
- What is lactulose-oral, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for lactulose-oral?
- Is lactulose-oral available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for lactulose-oral?
- What are the side effects of lactulose-oral?
- What is the dosage for lactulose-oral?
- Is lactulose-oral safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about lactulose-oral?
What is the dosage for lactulose-oral?
Quick Guide19 Constipation Myths and Facts
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.