Kyphosis Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors
- Related Kyphosis Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors for Kyphosis
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
- There are three main types of kyphosis: postural, Scheuermann's, and congenital.
- Most cases of kyphosis do not require any treatment.
- Physical therapy and exercise are often effective in postural...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.