Kyphosis Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Doctors
- The City of Paradise
- Related Kyphosis Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Doctors for Kyphosis
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ?
A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
- There are three main types of kyphosis: postural, Scheuermann's, and congenital.
- Most cases of kyphosis do not require any treatment.
- Physical therapy and exercise are often effective in postural...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.