Kleine-Levin Syndrome Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Sleep Specialist Doctors
- Related Kleine-Levin Syndrome Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Sleep Specialist Doctors for Kleine-Levin Syndrome
Type of Physician: Sleep Specialist
What is a Sleep Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are trained in the diagnosis and management of clinical conditions that occur during sleep, that disturb sleep, or that are affected by dis
Specialty: Sleep Medicine
Common Name: Sleep Medicine
Sleep Specialist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What is Kleine-Levin syndrome?
Kleine-Levin syndrome is a rare disorder that primarily affects adolescent males (approximately 70 percent of those with Kleine-Levin syndrome are male).
What are the symptoms of Klein...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.