Table of Contents
- Kidney pain facts
- What are the kidneys?
- Where are the kidneys located?
- What is the function of the kidneys?
- What are the symptoms of kidney pain?
- What are some of the kidney conditions and diseases that cause kidney pain?
- When should I see my doctor about kidney pain?
- What are common tests are available to diagnose kidney diseases?
- What is the treatment for kidney pain?
What are the kidneys?
The kidneys are two organs whose major functions are to remove waste products and excess fluid from the body and produce hormones that regulate blood pressure, red blood cell production, acid regulation and influence calcium, and electrolyte metabolism. Continue Reading