Kidney Failure Center - St. Paul, MN
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Paul Nephrologist Doctors
- The City of St. Paul
- Related Kidney Failure Articles
- St. Paul Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Paul Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Paul
St. Paul Nephrologist Doctors for Kidney Failure
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in St. Paul * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
St. Paul, Minnesota
Saint Paul is the capital and second-most populous city of the U.S. state of Minnesota. The city lies mostly on the north bank of the Mississippi River, downstream of the river's confluence with the Minnesota River, and adjoins Minneapolis, the state's largest city.
Founded near historic Native American settlements as a trading and transportation center, the city rose to prominence when it was named the capital of the Minnesota Territory in 1849. Though Minneapolis is more nationally recognized, Saint Paul contains important institutions and the state's political activity. Regionally, the city is popular for the Xcel Energy Center, home of the Minnesota Wild, and for the Science Museum of Minnesota. As a business hub of the Upper Midwest, it is headquarters for companies such as Ecolab and Lawson Software.
Kidney failure facts
- Kidneys are the organs that help filter waste products from the blood. They are also involved in regulating blood pressure, electrolyte balance, and red blood cell production in the body.
Emergency Contact for St. Paul
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (719) 444-7000
- Fire (719) 385-5950
Nearby St. Paul Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.