Kidney Failure Center - Hilo, HI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hilo Nephrologist Doctors
- Related Kidney Failure Articles
- Hilo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hilo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hilo
Hilo Nephrologist Doctors for Kidney Failure
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Hilo * results
Curtis W. Lee
Curtis W Lee MD Inc
24 Mauna Kea St Ste 1
Hilo, HI 96720
- 31 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Kidney failure facts
- Kidneys are the organs that help filter waste products from the blood. They are also involved in regulating blood pressure, electrolyte balance, and red blood cell production in the body.
Emergency Contact for Hilo
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hilo Hospitals results
- 1Hilo Medical Center
1190 Waianuenue Ave
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.