Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related) Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Nephrologist Doctors
- Related Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related) Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Nephrologist Doctors for Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related)
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in West Bloomfield Township * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Hypertensive Kidney Disease
High blood pressure and kidney disease facts
*High blood pressure and kidney disease facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- High blood pressure can damage kidneys and result in chronic kidney disease ...
Other Related Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related) Articles
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.