Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related) Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Nephrologist Doctors
- Related Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related) Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Nephrologist Doctors for Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related)
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Hypertensive Kidney Disease
High blood pressure and kidney disease facts
*High blood pressure and kidney disease facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- High blood pressure can damage kidneys and result in chronic kidney disease ...
Other Related Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related) Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.