Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related) Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Nephrologist Doctors
- The City of North Atlanta
- Related Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related) Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Nephrologist Doctors for Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related)
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
North Atlanta, Georgia
Hypertensive Kidney Disease
High blood pressure and kidney disease facts
*High blood pressure and kidney disease facts medically edited by: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- High blood pressure can damage kidneys and result in chronic kidney disease ...
Other Related Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related) Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.