Kernicterus Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Kernicterus. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Kernicterus or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
In This Article
Newborn Jaundice (Neonatal Jaundice) Article
- Jaundice definition
- Jaundice in newborns (neonatal jaundice)
- What causes jaundice in newborns?
- Physiologic jaundice
- Maternal-fetal blood group incompatibility (Rh, ABO)
- Breast milk jaundice
- Breastfeeding jaundice
- Cephalohematoma (a collection of blood under the scalp)
- Red blood cell enzyme defects
- Red blood cell membrane defects
- What are the
symptoms of jaundice in newborns?
- What are the risk factors for jaundice in newborns?
- How is jaundice in newborns diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for jaundice in newborns?
- What are the complications of jaundice in newborns?
- Can jaundice in newborns be prevented?
- What is the prognosis of jaundice in newborns?