kava (Piper methysticum)-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication kava (Piper methysticum)-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Liver disease can be cause by a variety of things including infection (hepatitis), diseases such as gallstones, high cholesterol...learn more »
Stress occurs when forces from the outside world impinge on the individual. Stress is a normal part of life. However,...learn more »
In This Article
- Stress facts
- What is stress?
- A brief history of stress
- What are the signs and
symptoms of poorly managed stress?
- Who is most vulnerable to stress? What are the risk factors for stress?
- Teen stress
- What is the healthy response to stress?
- How does the response to stress work?
- What is the role of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (grouping) in stress?
- What is the role of the locus coeruleus in stress?
- How do the connections in the brain work in stress?
- What do we know about using (activating) and overusing our internal systems that respond to stress?
- What are the effects of stress on medical and psychological conditions?
- Conclusions about the effects of stress
- What can people do for stress
management? What are home remedies to combat stress symptoms?
- What's in the future for stress?
Panic attacks are sudden feelings of terror that strike without warning. These episodes can occur at any time, even during sleep....learn more »
In This Article
Panic Attacks Article
- Panic attack facts
- What are panic attacks?
- Are panic attacks serious?
- What are causes and risk factors for panic attacks?
- What are panic attack symptoms and signs in adults, teens, and children?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose panic disorder? What types of doctors treat this condition?
- What is the treatment for panic attacks? What medications treat panic attacks?
- What are complications of untreated panic attacks?
- What is the prognosis for panic disorder?
- Is it possible to prevent panic attacks?