Juvenile Arthritis Center - Stillwater, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Stillwater Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Stillwater Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Stillwater Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Stillwater
Stillwater Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Stillwater * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Emergency Contact for Stillwater
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Stillwater Hospitals results
- 1Stillwater Medical Center
1323 W 6th Ave
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074
- 2Perry Memorial Hospital
501 N 14th St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 73077
- 3Cushing Regional Hospital
1027 E Cherry St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74023
- 4Drumright Regional Hospital
610 W Bypass
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74030
- 5Stroud Regional Medical Center
2308 W Highway 66
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74079
- 6Mercy Hospital Of Logan County
200 S Academy Rd
Stillwater, Oklahoma 73044
- 7Cleveland Area Hospital
1401 W Pawnee St
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74020
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.