Juvenile Arthritis Center - Springfield, IL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Springfield Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Springfield Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Springfield Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Springfield
Springfield Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Springfield * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Other Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Springfield
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Springfield Hospitals results
- 1St Johns Hospital
800 E Carpenter St
Springfield, Illinois 62702
- 2Memorial Medical Center
701 N 1st St
Springfield, Illinois 62781
- 3Andrew Mcfarland Mental Health
901 E Southwind Rd
Springfield, Illinois 62703
- 4Taylorville Memorial Hospital
201 E Pleasant St
Springfield, Illinois 62568
- 5Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hosp
200 Stahlhut Dr
Springfield, Illinois 62656
- 6Passavant Area Hospital
1600 W Walnut St
Springfield, Illinois 62650
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.