Juvenile Arthritis Center - Spring Valley, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Spring Valley Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- The City of Spring Valley
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Spring Valley Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Spring Valley Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Spring Valley
Spring Valley Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Spring Valley * results
Azadeh L. Majlessi
Christine T Thai MD
19582 Beach Blvd Ste 320
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- 24 years experience
- 2 office location(s)
Diane E. Brown
Childrens Specialty Center Of Nevada
3121 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 300
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Spring Valley, Nevada
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Emergency Contact for Spring Valley
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Spring Valley Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.