Juvenile Arthritis Center - Sierra Vista, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sierra Vista Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Sierra Vista Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sierra Vista Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sierra Vista
Sierra Vista Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Sierra Vista * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Other Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Sierra Vista
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sierra Vista Hospitals results
- 1Sierra Vista Regional Health
300 El Camino Real
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635
- 2Copper Queen Community Hospital
101 Cole Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85603
- 3Benson Hospital
450 S Ocotillo Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85602
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.