Juvenile Arthritis Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Saint George * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Other Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.