Juvenile Arthritis Center - Pine Bluff, AR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Pine Bluff Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Pine Bluff Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Pine Bluff Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Pine Bluff
Pine Bluff Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Pine Bluff * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Other Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Pine Bluff
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Pine Bluff Hospitals results
- 1Jefferson Reg Med Ctr
1600 W 40th Ave
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603
- 2Baptist Health Medical Center
1703 N Buerkle St
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 72160
- 3Arkansas Dept Of Corrections
8400 Arkansas Hwy 386 E
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 72206
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.