Juvenile Arthritis Center - Pasco, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Pasco Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- The City of Pasco
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Pasco Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Pasco Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Pasco
Pasco Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Emergency Contact for Pasco
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Pasco Hospitals results
- 1Lourdes Medical Center
520 N 4th Ave
Pasco, Washington 99301
- 2Kennewick General Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Pasco, Washington 99336
- 3Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Pasco, Washington 99352
- 4Lourdes Counseling Center
1175 Carondelet Dr
Pasco, Washington 99354
- 5Good Shepherd Medical Center
610 NW 11th St
Pasco, Washington 97838
- 6PMH Medical Center
723 Memorial St
Pasco, Washington 99350
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.