Juvenile Arthritis Center - Missoula, MT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Missoula Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Missoula Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Missoula Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Missoula
Missoula Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Missoula * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Emergency Contact for Missoula
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Missoula Hospitals results
- 1Saint Patrick Hospital
500 W Broadway St
Missoula, Montana 59802
- 2Curry Health Center
634 Eddy Ave
Missoula, Montana 59812
- 3Community Medical Center
2827 Fort Missoula Rd
Missoula, Montana 59804
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.