Juvenile Arthritis Center - Merced, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Merced Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Merced Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Merced Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Merced
Merced Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Merced * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Other Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Merced
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Merced Hospitals results
- 1John C Fremont Healthcare Dis
5189 Hospital Rd
Merced, California 95338
- 2Mercy Medical Center
333 Mercy Ave
Merced, California 95340
- 3Sonora Regional Medical Center
1000 Greenley Rd
Merced, California 95370
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.