Juvenile Arthritis Center - Lompoc, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lompoc Doctors
- The City of Lompoc
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Lompoc Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lompoc Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lompoc
Lompoc Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Emergency Contact for Lompoc
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lompoc Hospitals results
- 1Lompoc Valley Medical Center
1515 E Ocean Ave
Lompoc, California 93436
- 2Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hosp
2050 Viborg Rd
Lompoc, California 93463
- 3Marian Regional Medical Center
1400 E Church St
Lompoc, California 93454
- 4Arroyo Grande Community Hosp
345 S Halcyon Rd
Lompoc, California 93420
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.