Juvenile Arthritis Center - Logan, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Logan Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Logan Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Logan Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Logan
Logan Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Logan * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Other Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Logan
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Logan Hospitals results
- 1Cache Valley Specialty Hospital
2380 N 400 E Bldg MAIN
Logan, Utah 84341
- 2Logan Regional Hospital
1400 N 500 E
Logan, Utah 84341
- 3Franklin County Medical Center
44 N 1st E
Logan, Utah 83263
- 4Brigham City Community Hospital
950 Medical Dr Lbby
Logan, Utah 84302
- 5Bear River Valley Hospital
905 N 1000 W
Logan, Utah 84337
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.