Juvenile Arthritis Center - Kennewick, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Kennewick Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Kennewick Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Kennewick Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Kennewick
Kennewick Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Kennewick * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Other Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Kennewick
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Kennewick Hospitals results
- 1Kennewick General Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Kennewick, Washington 99336
- 2Lourdes Medical Center
520 N 4th Ave
Kennewick, Washington 99301
- 3Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Kennewick, Washington 99352
- 4Lourdes Counseling Center
1175 Carondelet Dr
Kennewick, Washington 99354
- 5Good Shepherd Medical Center
610 NW 11th St
Kennewick, Washington 97838
- 6PMH Medical Center
723 Memorial St
Kennewick, Washington 99350
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.