Juvenile Arthritis Center - Hutchinson, KS
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hutchinson Doctors
- The City of Hutchinson
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Hutchinson Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hutchinson Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hutchinson
Hutchinson Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Emergency Contact for Hutchinson
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hutchinson Hospitals results
- 1Hutchinson Regional Med Ctr
1701 E 23rd Ave
Hutchinson, Kansas 67502
- 2Mercy Hospital
218 E Pack St
Hutchinson, Kansas 67107
- 3Rice County District Hospital
619 S Clark Ave
Hutchinson, Kansas 67554
- 4Mcpherson Hospital
1000 Hospital Dr
Hutchinson, Kansas 67460
- 5Kingman Community Hospital
750 W D Ave
Hutchinson, Kansas 67068
- 6Newton Medical Center
600 Medical Center Dr
Hutchinson, Kansas 67114
- 7Via Christi Hospital St Teresa
14800 W Saint Teresa St
Hutchinson, Kansas 67235
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.