Juvenile Arthritis Center - Calexico, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Calexico Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Calexico Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Calexico Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Calexico
Calexico Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Calexico * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Other Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Calexico
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Calexico Hospitals results
- 1El Centro Regional Medical
1415 Ross Ave
Calexico, California 92243
- 2Pioneers Memorial Healthcare
207 W Legion Rd
Calexico, California 92227
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.