Juvenile Arthritis Center - Bryan, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bryan Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Bryan Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bryan Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bryan
Bryan Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Emergency Contact for Bryan
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bryan Hospitals results
- 1St Joseph Regional Health Ctr
2801 Franciscan Dr
Bryan, Texas 77802
- 2College Station Medical Center
1604 Rock Prairie Rd
Bryan, Texas 77845
- 3Burleson St Joseph Health Ctr
1101 Woodson Dr
Bryan, Texas 77836
- 4Grimes St Joseph Health Center
210 S Judson St
Bryan, Texas 77868
- 5Madison St Joseph Health Center
100 W Cross St
Bryan, Texas 77864
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.