Juvenile Arthritis Center - Brooklyn Park, MN
- WebMD Physician Directory of Brooklyn Park Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Brooklyn Park Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Brooklyn Park Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Brooklyn Park
Brooklyn Park Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Brooklyn Park * results
Ulcay E. Akin
Gillette Childrens Specialty Healthcare
200 University Ave E
Saint Paul, MN 55101
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Other Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
Emergency Contact for Brooklyn Park
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Brooklyn Park Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.