Juvenile Arthritis Center - Bozeman, MT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bozeman Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Juvenile Arthritis Articles
- Bozeman Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bozeman Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bozeman
Bozeman Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors for Juvenile Arthritis
Type of Physician: Pediatric Rheumatologist
What is a Pediatric Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners treat the infant, child, or adolescent with rheumatic disease (causing painful disability in the muscles, tendons, bones, joints or nerves). He or she also participates in the prevention, understanding, and treatment of the various rheumatic disorders and also promotes understanding of the basic mechanisms of the disease in the interrelated areas of immunology, genetics, inflammation, and infectious diseases.
Specialty: Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatric Rheumatologist Doctors in Bozeman * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) facts
- Epidemiologic studies estimate that approximately 294,000 American children are affected by JIA.
- Children of European ancestry are more likely to develop the condition while those of...
Emergency Contact for Bozeman
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bozeman Hospitals results
- 1Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
915 Highland Blvd
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- 2Livingston Healthcare
504 S 13th St
Bozeman, Montana 59047
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.